Thursday, September 9, 2010

No Travel Plans??



So you say you have no travel plans? That's OK! This kit still has you covered!

Check out the above three layouts that were created from photos
taken from normal daily shopping excursions and play! ( Well, the one in the middle
was from Disneyland but my hubby wanted to make sure I included it. He just loves showing off!)

This kit is easily adaptable to any photo! All I added to the kit was a few buttons and brads that I had laying around and voila'!

I am going to leave the drawing from yesterday open so do forget to comment on yesterday's
blog entry!

****Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out a super cute wall hanging I made with the kit. I'll announce the winner of the stickers.
Plus I have plans for another give away!!****************

1 comment: