Friday, September 10, 2010

Just "BE YOURSELF" with this kit!

Today I wanted to share with you a wall hanging I created with a few materials from the kit and a few I had laying around the house.

You can find most of the items in the Scrapbook Doodle Store.

I used blank chipboard as the base for this hanging, the paper and the flower are both from the "Pack Your Bag Kit " but can also be purchased individually in the store.

I also used from the store the Daisy Bucket "Be Yourself" Rub-on http://scrapbookdoodle.com/daisyrub9029.html and a Jenni Bowlin Butterfly http://scrapbookdoodle.com/butterflies1.html

I added some wire that I wrapped around a pencil to give it loops, some eyelets, some chipboard hearts and swirls I had laying around and then I linked them all together with Tim Holtz's Jump Rings that can also be found in the store. http://scrapbookdoodle.com/timholtz92726.html

I also wanted to say that I used diamond glaze on the chipboard swirl after I inked it. It gave it that three dimensional effect.

If anyone wants the entire instructions just email me. ;)

Now to get on the the IMPORTANT stuff!

I went to random.org and used their generator and came up with a winner for the stickers.

Here ya go!:

Here are your random numbers:

9 

Timestamp: 2010-09-10 15:40:28 UTC

congrats goes out to the person who posted the #9 comment!!

Send me your mailing address ( support@scrapbookdoodle.com ) and I will get it out to you....

That was so much fun I think we should do it again!!

This time I will be sending out the "10 Things Pocket" from the Little Yellow Bicycle Pack your Bags Collection. It is a cute library type pocket with 10 tickets stubs tucked inside!

All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post!



Good Luck and Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats 9th commenter! :) Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats #9!

    I love the 10 Things Pockets! I am seriously considering using this collection for our summer trip up the east coast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo these are what I commented as my favorite thing on the previous post! They are awesome! - Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete