Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pack Your Bags! Let's Get Going!


This month I got the opportunity to play with a "MEGA KIT" called "Pack your Bags" from Scrapbook Doodle! http://www.scrapbookdoodle.com/2010kitpack.html

Yvonne out did herself with this one. It is "packed" to the brim with goodies! The line it focuses on is the new travel line from Little Yellow bicycle. The paper has an awesome weight to it and a piece or two are even embossed for extra fun. I am in love with the transparency die cuts, embossed chipboard die cuts, prima flowers, stickers, and that is not even skimming the surface of this kit.

I have posted a couple of my "Travel" layouts above to get us started this week. Do not let this kit fool you though, it is so easy to create everyday layouts from it too! (more later on this! ;) )

Did you hear me when I said there was tons in this kit? I am going to offer a freebie!
I just happen to have a package of the Little Yellow Bicycle Cardstock Stickers - Fresh Verse sitting here waiting for a new owner! All a person needs to do is leave a comment about a trip that they have taken and then something that is included in the kit that catches their eye!


I will pull up a random number and mail it out to the winner!!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for some more fun!

10 comments:

  1. Libby I love your LO's! They are super cute. I think the flower really catch my eye! They just look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GReat layouts, Libby! Oh how I miss crapping! I think I am going to pull out some fall product tonight and make something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just took a Trip To El Paso!! 9 HOURS!! Wow, This was a long road trip! Had a great time with my husbands family!!! I think the chipboard stickers are the best. Loving all the alayouts. Great work. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. In October I am going on a scrapbooking weekend. My project for the weekend will be to scrap my vacation to St. Joe's Michigan from July. I adore the compass and the top ten envelope and tickets I saw in the kit. The patterned paper with all of the bags on it is super cute too!
    Thanks for the opportunity to win the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layouts! We just came back from a road trip down 13 to Virginia Beach to visit my parents. Dad started chemo this past Friday. My favorite part of the labels is the Route 66 one. Reminds me of "get your kicks on Route 66" :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    SueNJ
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libby your LO's are always awesome!!
    I really like those tags and of course you can never go wrong with MLYB Journaling Tablets!!
    We got to travel alot while we lived in Europe and have so many memories! I think my favorite was the week I got to spend on a Greek Island with my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so cute!!!
    we had a mini-family vacation in July and took the kids to San Francisco =) We took so many pictures, now i have to find time to scrap them....hehee
    I love stickers,, i find they save time on writing,. LOL
    hugs
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stickers are amazing and the layouts are simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete