Thursday, January 27, 2011

Find of the Week!!








Do you ever stumble across something that is like a hidden gem for you? Something that might get looked over and when you find it, Bamm!! Wow!!! I LOVE IT?!! Where has this been all my life?
I know I do and want to start sharing my finds with you!!

This week as I was scrapping I stumbled across Prima's 12 x 12 chipboard Times Alphabet Stickers from the store. http://www.scrapbookdoodle.com/prima536909.html

They are a set of nice, thick, chipboard letters in a beautiful cream color. You know how you can always find a white, brown, or black, but never that cream color? Well here they are! Oh!.. did I mention... there are numbers included too? ... and then VOWELS!! There is not one each, but several of each of your vowels! .... WOW! Then to top it off they also have adhesive on the back!! Are you getting excited yet??

I love the script writing that is printed on the front of them. You can use them just about anywhere and they go with just about any paper line. They are that perfect size.. not to small.. not too large.. (think 12 x 12, 8.5 x 11, 8 x 8 6 x 12, and even cards!)

I have been creating with one set for a while now. So far I have created at least six layouts and a card and am still going strong.

Check them out in the store! Snag a set for yourself... they are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment