Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Banners, Banners, Banners

Do you love the banner look for your cards and scrapbook pages? I do so for my first one I carefully measured and cute out several of those cute little triangles, got out my stamps out and stamped up my title. Then I strung it up on my bakers twine that of course I bought from Scrapbook Doodle. Very happy with the results. Then the "A Walk in the Park" kit came in the mail. Upon opening it was the bright and colorful paper but stop there was this the sticker page. OH MY here are 3 sets of different colored letter stickers along with loads of pendant triangle stickers and more letter stickers. How easy can it be? Yep I have been making banners. The card shown zipped up in NO TIME. The bird is a sticker found in the kit along with the ribbon and heart sticker.

2 comments: